Network Status News & Information
- Priority - Critical
- Affecting Other - Core System Infrastructure
We have scheduled an upgrade that should take part on the 15th of May 2018. The upgrade will take about 30-60 minutes, and will affect all web hosting services.
Expect some downtime across websites (although our customers that we have got CloudFlare AlwaysOntm enabled for will be accessible and viewable. We provide CloudFlare as well as we are one of the few companies offering CloudFlare Railgun technology for free - just enable it!). Expect downtime on email. All DNS services will still work due to our multiple amount of servers running backup for our critical DNS nameservers.
This is a critical upgrade we need to perform for security, performance, and to keep up to date with the latest available software.
Please Note: All data will be backed up on the 15th at 02:00, and again at 11:00 before the upgrade process to prevent any possibility of data loss. We do not expect any problems.
- Specter Networks Technical Staff
- Date - 15/05/2018 12:00 - 17/05/2018 12:23
- Last Updated - 14/05/2018 12:27
- Priority - Medium
- Affecting System - Web Hosting
Websites and emails hosted on our servers will be unavailable during this period.
- Date - 12/07/2017 06:45 - 13/07/2017 09:56
- Last Updated - 11/07/2017 12:47