SpecterNetworks is proud to host the new Ragnarok DLC map: a 144 sq. kilometer biosphere with components taken from The Island, Scorched Earth, and some new biomes to contribute to the ultimate survivor experience. Ragnarok expands over extreme cold atop the highest mountains housing creatures like Polar Bears, Ice Wyverns and the like to vast planes home to all other creatures including the mystical griffin with its swooping dive. Ragnarok includes an active volcano yielding harvastable lava crystals to active hot springs and extreme dungeons underneath beautiful ruins for that adventurous explorer. Ragnarok is a gorgeous world awaiting you and your friends and tames to discover.
- A 144 sq kilometer map designed to be explored by land/sea/air with most places accessible by foot.
- A host of harvest-able resources readily available for players to pick up, including sticks and carrots.
- Building caves designed to be built in, big and small.
- New unique takes on former ARK creatures, as well special creatures unique to Ragnarok
- Build tree platforms on unique trees/rocks in biomes other than the redwoods!
- Expansive biomes that were built to reward those who explore them
- Realistic Transitions that blend the terrain more naturally
- Challenging dungeons in that require forethought and preparation, maybe find a boss
- An active Volcano that while erupting yields a high amount of resources in the form of lava crystal
- Beautiful vistas and base locations as far as the eye can see
- Hot springs that while dormant yield a relaxing buff, but while active can cause a quick death!
- Ruins to not only explore but that can also be incorporated into base builds
- A vast ocean with its own unique ecosystem
- A future desert to find and tame Scorched Earth creatures
- All SE Wyverns and their eggs can be found and hatched
- Upcoming unique explorer notes that hold the key to Ragnarok’s secrets
Get it here for FREE and join us now: Get DLC / Join server